Join a talented and highly driven team that strives to connect consumers and merchants together on a global scale.
Media Buyer (Ongoing Requirement)
Position Details and Responsibilities
- Create, coordinate, and implement advertising activities for various media, including print, web.
- Under the direction of the President, Media Buyer Manager, contribute to and execute on strategic advertising campaigns for multiple markets.
- Create scripting and graphics for multiple advertising campaigns, adhering to organizational objectives and branding strategy.
- Analyze and evaluate the return on investment for advertising projects.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
The ideal candidate would have the skills and work experience as detailed below:
- Resourceful and well organized, with the ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Able to promptly answer support related emails, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Self-motivate and a good team player
- Good with numbers and strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients, Web Browsers and all social media tools like Facebook, twitter etc
- Fluently English in both speaking and writing, a second language is a valuable asset
- No experienced necessary, we will train the right candidate
adjump offers a base salary and a very comprehensive and competitive medical and dental plan.
Interested candidates should send a detailed resume, including salary requirements and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please no phone calls.