Join a talented and highly driven team that strives to connect consumers and merchants together on a global scale.
Web Media Writer (Multimedia Writer)
Position Details and Responsibilities:
The Web Media Writer Intern will be responsible for writing ads for adjump blogs in a variety of forums. The successful candidate will contribute to the growing number and popularity of adjump blogs throughout the world.
- Write ads quickly adhering to adjump principles and target customer base
- Validate ads to ensure that they are appropriate and applicable
- Screen comments and react quickly to new information
- Strong multi-tasker that thrives in a fast-paced environment where daily requirements are constantly changing due to market demands.
The ideal candidate would have the skills and work experience as detailed below:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven capability in blog writing or related work experience
- Experience in providing creative writing services for a variety of promotional and marketing- related documents (E.g. Web promotions, newsletters, email offers, blogs, etc.)
- Working knowledge in different social medias such as Internet blogs, Facebook, Twitter
- Familiarity with advertising in media forums such as Internet blogs, Facebook and Twitter
- Experience with formatting various documents and reports using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Skill with Word Press and HTML is an asset
- College or University degree where writing skills are a core component is desirable
adjump offers a base salary and provides a very comprehensive and competitive medical and dental plan.
Interested candidates should send a detailed resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Please no phone calls.