Join a talented and highly driven team that strives to connect consumers and merchants together on a global scale.
Position Details and Responsibilities
The Partner Marketing Account Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships with existing partners to help grow sales for our clients' partner program.
- Initiate sales process by recruiting new partners through cold calling and emailing.
- Identify and recruit new strategic partners.
- Handles all communication with partners, largely via e-mail and phone.
- Monitor partnership activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase partnership-generated revenues.
- Continuously oversees and nurtures relationships with current online partners to help optimize the success of our clients' program via effective and proactive account management.
The ideal candidate would have the skills and work experience as detailed below:
- At least 2-4 years of experience with partner and search marketing.
- You must be dynamic and energetic.
- You are a creative team player who is results driven and self motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize as well as the ability to work well under pressure.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
adjump offers a base salary and a very comprehensive and competitive medical and dental plan.
Interested candidates should send a detailed resume, including salary requirements and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please no phone calls.