Join a talented and highly driven team that strives to connect consumers and merchants together on a global scale.
Pay-Per-Click Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Position Details and Responsibilities
Assist in new campaigns development including procuring relevant keywords and setting appropriate bids & budgets.
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to drive qualified visitors to multiple direct response websites (lead and/or sales based websites).
- Manage ongoing optimization of keywords, including structuring, executing and reporting on copy testing, position testing, ad scheduling, etc.
- Monitor campaign results to ensure profitability and optimize conversion rates.
- Liaise directly with clients to update them on the status of the campaigns, as needed, and, when necessary, work out of hours to satisfy client requirements.
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients. (e.g. adding relevant keywords to their landing page).
- Manage clients' budgets to ensure proper allocation of resources.
- Exceed client expectations and performance goals on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate would have the skills and work experience as detailed below:
- Google Advertising Professional certification required (Adwords); other search engines pay-per-click advertising qualifications and/or experience are an asset.
- Experience with keyword research, keyword research tools, and keyword selection.
- Self-directed when faced with support issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing and growing company.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and flexibility.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine.
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Bilingualism (French and English) a definite asset.
adjump offers a base salary and a very comprehensive and competitive medical and dental plan.
Interested candidates should send a detailed resume, including salary requirements and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please no phone calls.