Join a talented and highly driven team that strives to connect consumers and merchants together on a global scale.
Position Details and Responsibilities
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with the company strategy, commitments and goals.
The ideal candidate must be a recent graduate and have strong people skills, a self-starter with good communication skills and a good team player.
The ideal candidate would have the skills detailed below:
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Quality assurance
- Consistently monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Project evaluations assessment of results
One or more of the listed project management certifications is a valuable asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management
- Masters Certificate in Project Management
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Strategic planning
- Project management skills
- Organized & self-motivated
- Computer Savvy and html knowledge is a strong asset
- Geek intelligence an asset
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Communication skills
- Technical skills
- Team work
- Stress tolerance
- Experience is not necessary
adjump offers a base salary and a very comprehensive and competitive medical and dental plan.
Interested candidates should send a detailed resume, including salary requirements and a cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please no phone calls.