Join a talented and highly driven team that strives to connect consumers and merchants together on a global scale.
Search Engine Marketing Manager
Position Details and Responsibilities
The SEM Manager position is responsible for developing and managing campaigns across all major search engines as well as developing and implementing a site-wide SEO strategy. The successful candidate will provide expertise at thinking strategically in emerging online, social, and mobile media spaces.
- Proficiency in link building strategies and generating new content for site. Plus maintain a blog.
- Monitor, track, and report on search engine marketing metrics, including return on investment & trend analysis.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for Search Engine Marketing.
- Lead future SEM campaigns, keyword discovery, and keyword expansion.
- Research and benchmark competitor paid search efforts.
- Analyze program performance, measure site sales trends, recommend products selection changes, and develop strategies to increase sales.
- Explore new best practices and monitor search engine marketing industry changes to streamline operations and improve return on investment.
The ideal candidate would have the skills and work experience as detailed below:
- 2+ years search marketing / search engine optimization experience.
- Deep understanding of Search Engines and Search Technology.
- Exceptional analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations.
- Advanced knowledge of direct marketing testing to draw statistically significant conclusions.
- Experienced in HTML/CSS. Experience with MYSQL and PHP is a plus.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- University degree or College diploma required.
adjump offers a base salary and a very comprehensive and competitive medical and dental plan.
Interested candidates should send a detailed resume, including salary requirements and a cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please no phone calls.