Join a talented and highly driven team that strives to connect consumers and merchants together on a global scale.
Social Media Specialist
Position Details and Responsibilities
- Contribute strategy and solutions to new business efforts
- Proactively introduce new ideas for client initiatives
- Develop online outreach strategy
- Work with clients to identify the most appropriate blogs
- Establish relationship with key bloggers
- Monitor social networks for potential threats or opportunities
- Leverage social networks to build affinity with either a company, product or issue position
- Leverage video sharing sites like YouTube to advance a client's message or image
- Conduct online research to identify Web sites and online influencers for outreach
- Conduct one-to-one outreach to site editors, writers, and other influencers
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for socialization of our client's online content.
The ideal candidate would have the skills and work experience as detailed below:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Interactive Marketing or Public Relations
- Ability to generate measurable results for client
- Ability to multi-task and be well-organized
- Have a dynamic and energetic personality
- 'Self-starter approach' to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
adjump offers a base salary and a very comprehensive and competitive medical and dental plan.
Interested candidates should send a detailed resume, including salary requirements and a cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please no phone calls.