Join a talented and highly driven team that strives to connect consumers and merchants together on a global scale.
Tech Support (Entry Level Position)
Position Details and Responsibilities
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium
- Configuration of client's equipment to connect to the Internet via modem/DSL Router (Dialup/DSL customers only)
- Configure software to connect to Internet application servers
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to Internet
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems
- Perform light lifting
- Perform creation of new accounts using company provide software tools
The ideal candidate would have the skills and work experience as detailed below:
- Technical skills covering networking, operating systems, and applications
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Experience with hardware and software issues
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Willing to work off hours to minimize impact of service disruptions to end users
Eductiona and/or Experience:
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A+ Certification is an asset but not mandatory.
adjump offers a base salary and a very comprehensive and competitive medical and dental plan.
Interested candidates should send a detailed resume, including salary requirements and a cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please no phone calls.